Experience Choice: Trim Levels in the 2016 Honda Civic Coupe
Honda gives new meaning to ‘civic pride’ with its new 2016 Honda Civic Coupe, which comes in five distinct trim levels. This means that drivers from Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, and Gonzales have a wide range of choice when picking out their next coupe. On the one hand, each of the 2016 Honda Civic Coupes enter the market at an affordable price. On the other, each of these cars is importantly distinctive in its own way, offering its own unique set of features:
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX – The base-line trim runs on a 158hp (SAE Net) 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC 4-Cylinder Engine and includes a huge range of standard features, from Electric Parking Brake with Automatic Brake Hold and a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines to Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio and a 5-inch Color LCD screen. The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX with a 6-speed manual transmission enters the market at just $19,050.
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P – The LX-P offers Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, and Gonzales drivers all the standard features of the LX, but it also comes equipped with a One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature, Smart Entry, and a Remote Engine Start system. The LX-P starts at $20,850.
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T – The EX-T includes the features of the LX-P, but it ups the ante by replacing the 158hp engine with a 174hp, 1.5L Turbocharged and Intercooled DOHC 4-Cylinder Engine with Direct Injection technology. It also includes fog lights, Honda LaneWatch, a Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System, and a 7-inch Display Audio and Electrostatic Touch-Screen. It begins at $22,300.
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L– The EX-L builds on the EX-T by providing drivers with a range of luxurious interior amenities: Leather-Trimmed Seats, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, a Shift Knob, and an Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror. The EX-L starts at $23,425.
- The 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring – The Touring is the Coupe’s upper-level trim, and it shows: the vehicle includes all the standard features of the EX-L, but it also provides Honda-Sensing Feature Suite, LED Headlights, Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers, and a Satellite-Linked Navigation System. The Touring is available for $26,125.
Visit Richards Honda to Test Drive These Exciting Trims
Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, and Gonzales drivers should visit Richards Honda, located at 7791 Florida Blvd. in Baton Rouge, to take these trims for a test drive, or give us a call at 225-361-8320 to arrange a visit. We look forward to showing off these new Honda cars!