What is Certified?
Why you should choose a Honda Certified Used Car?
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive multi-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
A copy of each car’s CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be kept at the Honda dealership and will be available for you to see. Or you can always get a free Vehicle History Report online.